Sunday, August 23, 2009

Where it all began...







I suppose I should begin with where it all started, the two most amazing, beautiful days I've known. The only two days in all my life where the entire universe made sense...
SoccerGirl became my daughter in December of 2002. No words can ever describe how my life changed that day, how I changed that day. Sometimes I think that the moment they placed her in my arms was the moment that I truly was born.
SoccerBaby, okay so she's not such a baby, but she will always be my baby, came to us in January of this year. She was a little more challenging, not quite sure how she felt about me. That can happen when your new daughter is almost 5 years old! But that was okay. From the moment I saw her beautiful smile, I loved enough for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment